Co-Founder and CEO of /rise works, he is an award-winning innovator who has inspired and advised organizations around the world to design and implement disruptive innovation strategies for various industries including finance, retail, insurance, transportation, etc. Diego Soroa is an entrepreneur, passionate about the exponential transformation of organizations. He founded 4 startups and won Entrepreneur of the year award in 2006 from the city of Bilbao. In 2013 he won the Global Impact Competition that leads him to graduate from Singularity University. He since became Singularity University Ambassador. Diego was part of the Exponential Organisations foundational sprint, and since has become one of the most experienced ExO Coaches at Openexo, a global firm helping companies such as P&G, Visa, HP Global, Banco Santander, Black, and Decker, deal with disruption. He was certified as Coach, Ambassador, Trainer, and Speaker, then Head Coach and more recently Certification Master at OpenExo. He is Associate Professor at IE Business School, at Human Science and Technology Masters in Madrid, and president at Exponential Euskadi Association. His side works both as an architect and as an artist has been acknowledged internationally.
- Towards Exponential Organisations
- Open for Disruption
- Times of Exponential Change
- The Effects and Challenges of Exponential Technologies
- The new value proposition
- The Exponential Mindset
- The Exponential Transformation
- MTP generation. Massive Transformative Purpose
- The Exponential Attributes
- Thinking Out of the Moat
- Exponential Leadership
- Hacking Serendipity and Collaboration at scale. The architecture of Collective Intelligence
- Nature of Organisations The Architecture of Change Principles for Changing Organisations
- The Jeopardy, Finding the Right Questions.
- Experimentation and Prototyping.
- Innovation Methodologies and tools for the 4th industrial revolution.
- Biomimetics, Natural Models of Organisation
- Corporate Innovation: Principles & Conditions Conducive to Innovation