Founder & CEO of Global Invest Her, International Speaker
and Consultant in Change Management and Future of Work
› Gender Diversity Consulting – From Strategy To Implementation)
› Leadership & Management Development – Design and delivery of global training programmes
› Diversity and Inclusion
› Women in Leadership/ Women in Tech
› Change Management and organizational culture change– preparing the human side of The Future of Work
› Top Team facilitation
› Funding for Women Entrepreneurs
› Post-Merger Integration – the Human side of Change
HI - Human Intelligence & The Workplace of Tomorrow - Engaging Hearts and Minds for Innovation and Creativity
The 4th Industrial revolution is here and change is happening faster than ever. The future of work is not as scary as it seems. In this dynamic presentation, Anne Ravanona will share how Human Intelligence, using our hearts and minds differently, will radically change how we attract, engage, and develop our teams and candidates in future. She will take us through the key qualities to look for and develop in your team and future candidates, managing expectations and how you can continue to develop your own mind and competencies for the future. You will be inspired to use the key differences that makes us human, to future-proof your teams jobs for the future, and choose 1 practical tip to commit to, to help you get there.
Key topics I’ll touch upon on:
- The human side of change – we don’t like change, but in future we’ll need to embrace change even more
- Intelligence vs cognition – what’s the difference and why it’s more important now with the onset of AI
- Curiosity, Creativity and Commitment – the key competencies you will need for innovation
- Managing Expectations – what do future candidates want and how can you both learn from each other (on where and how we work and how we measure impact)
Anne is a dynamic, visionary, global businesswoman with over 25 years’ experience in Change Management Consulting (Post merger Integration, Top Team Facilitation), Leadership Development & Global Business Development consulting, Gender Diversity and Employer Branding Consulting to Fortune 500 blue chip multinationals across many different industries in complex global environments. She also has a keen understanding of entrepreneurship (an entrepreneur herself, Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD and AXA, and in particular about the challenges faced by female founders.
Anne has worked for over 25 years as a consultant to major corporates across different industry sectors. She has particular experience in:
- Anne is part of the World Economic Forum’s Digital Europe team, convened by SAP, working systemic change and tools to help female tech entrepreneurs in Europe
- Helping blue chip corporates and international organisations (European Space Agency, OECD, Council of Europe) develop and train their leaders for the future
- Leadership and Management Consulting and Training – designing competency frameworks, leadership charters, designing and delivering global leadership and management training programmes for big corporates, across all levels (from c-suite to middle managers)
- Change Management, Human side of Change in Post-Merger Integration
- Top Team Facilitation (working with CEO and Excoms, Board of Directors, Senior Leaders, Middle Managers)
- Employer Branding (4 years at Publicis HR)
Anne is an acclaimed advocate for women leaders and entrepreneurs and truly believes in their potential to re-ignite the global economy. She Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD (one of the world’s top business schools), Entrepreneur in Residence at AXA and regular mentor/judge at startup pitch competitions worldwide. A recognized international speaker, she gave a TEDx talk called ‘Spread Your Talent to the World’ about investing in women entrepreneurs. She regularly carries out public speaking engagements on the topics of women’s entrepreneurship, funding for women entrepreneurs, leadership, change and resilience. Anne has a diploma in Global Strategic Management from Harvard Business School and an honours BA in International Marketing & Languages from Dublin City University.
She was recently named on:
Top 100 Influencers in Gender Equality and Diversity and Jury President for the inaugural Prix Simone Veil de la République Française (international prize recognising those who work on gender equality for women), under the patronage of President Macron of France.