Priszcilla is the winner of Singularity University’s first Global Impact Competition in the CEE region in 2012 and today, she is the founder, CEO of Be-novative, a globally recognized innovation SaaS platform. She took part in the NASA-based Singularity University’s Global Solutions Program where she directly learned Design Thinking from Ideo and Stanford D School, and lean startup from Eric Ries and the Lean Startup Machine. She also achieved first place in Deloitte’s Launchpad Innovation Challenge, TechMatch Europe Silicon Valley and Morgan Stanley CTO Summits. Priszcilla graduated as an organizational psychologist and facilitated several Fortune2000 Hackathons and workshops and managed over 60 R&D and innovation projects globally. Priszcilla is not only responsible for the vision, strategic and business planning in Be-novative, but she uses design thinking to initiate Be-novative’s functionality-planning based on customer needs.
- The Innovators’ DNA
- Creative problem solving: How to get to a creative solution in 20 minutes?
- Silicon Valley innovation trends and the future of innovation management
- The road to everyday innovation with Design Thinking
- Innovation methodology 101 – Design Thinking, Agile Innovation, Rapid prototyping, Lean and beyond
- 9 Ultimate success factors of disruptive corporate innovation
- Agile Innovation: Innovate like a startup
- Humanistic and innovative leadership: 5 best practices of innovative leaders to follow
- Motivations of the Y & Z Generations: How to inspire creativity and innovation in the workplace